We post useful information and advertise what our church family does here at Peace. This site helps us to communicate (what we do, why we do it, when, and how) with our members and our world.
Join the team:
must be a member of Peace Presbyterian Church of Elk Grove, CA, the age of twelve years or above, and willing to serve as a minister of the Gospel using your gifts and time for the website of Peace Presbyterian.
We hope that the team will take their cameras to every event held at Peace and capture the fun our members have while ministering to each other and our local community.
Photography Team members:
Led by Sherry Kirton (creator of the Kirton Drawn Back - artistic outreach and youth ministry website). This site was originally designed by a computer class at Woodridge High School in Roseville as a class project and was later re-designed and maintained by Mark L.
Web design Policy
download the pdf.
includes Pastor Brians Personal Statement of Faith and Membership Classes info.
Need a flyer for an event at Peace Presbyterian Church? Please contact Sherry K. with the following information (example):
- Name/title of Event.
- Name/title of contact person and how you wish to be reached for flyer info.
- Email address for contact person (for my use).
- Date(s), time(s), place of Event.
- Which Peace ministry this event is connected: Session or committe it may fall under.
- Any regular meeting time/place/date for this ministry.
- Any website address connected to event.
- Any logo/photo connected to event and how to get it.
- Any pertinent details of event: Prices, To whom event is open, Registration deadlines, Any necessary items to bring/have, Needs of planners, Purpose/goals of event.
- Specific size(s) of finished flyer(s); choices include:
Turn-around time is generally 3 days to 1 week depending upon the workload in-progress.
- 5.5"x8.5" bulletin insert -single sided or two-sided
- 8.5"x11" US Letter
- 8.5"x14" US Legal
- 11"x17" Tabloid
- event info. posted on a web page at Peace
A PDF (portable document file) will be generated for the event, placed in the appropriate folder at the Peace website and a link sent to the contact persons email so that they can download it to finalize it. If correction is necessary, it can generally be fixed right away, except when correction is needed between Tuesdays-Wednesdays when I am out of the office. Then they can print the finalized pdf and/or send the link to the document in email messages to others to alert them to the upcoming event.