Please join us for Worship and Childrens Church at 10 am.
Sunday School, Growth Hour, at 9 am: classes for all.
Whats the Point?
Rev. Brian Spangler, Pastor
a member of Sacramento Presbytery, and the Presbyterian Church U.S.A.
Following Jesus Together, Building Faith
SIGN UP IN THE FELLOWSHIP HALL TO BE PART OF OUR WORSHIP!
Contact the Office Manager for more info.
- Flowers Honor the memory of a loved one, celebrate a special occasion, rejoice in what the Lord has done -- bring flowers for Sunday morning. We can arrange them in a vase or purchase them for you. After Worship they will go home with you or to someone who needs cheering.
- Worship Assistant/Greeters Assist worship with the Prayer of Confession and Scripture readings -reading Gods word aloud, and the opportunity to welcome new and old friends on Sunday morning. Sign-up sheet on table in Fellowship Hall.
- Hospitality Share your favorite treat with us during our time of Fellowship after Worship - we will be happy to set it out for you.
- Joy Singers
Fridays, 8pm, rehearsal for worship team. Singers and musicians wanted, ability to read music not required. (contact: Pianist, Esther B.)
- Counting Team count offering after Worship - by teams of two, taking approximately 40 minutes after church; we provide training! Please contact the Office Manager or Deacon Phyllis M. if you are interested; we need subs too!
- Drama ministry - sermon/Scripture illustration + outreach, experience not required, desire to minister is required. (contact: Sherryk@peacechurch.net)
- Assist Childrens Church with singing, storytime, or prayer.
- Teach Sunday School during Our Growth Hour for Adults, Youth, or children.
Please submit your print ready submissions for the Newsletter by the 15th. E-mail a copy to our church office. Print Ready: written in a format where the office can cut and paste your submission into the newsletter as it is: not just facts and dates, but with a little something that explains what your group is; how and why you meet as well as who is invited (may be edited for space.) Thanks for your time and service.
Update your email address
Each member should receive e-mail sent by our church office for weekly announcements. Even if you send and receive messages regularly with us send your current e-mail addresses, titled, Current e-mail info. to the church office. Include only the e-mail address where you would like to receive messages from Peace. Thank you!